Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wheels P2 and Q2: White Cremes and Shimmers

Today on Nail Wheel Wednesday, I answer the question, "How many white polishes does one person need?" with 40. Even I know that's too many. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure there are more whites I still need to get on wheels and am definitely sure there are ivory and very pale pink and peach ones. If I wore a classic French mani or pedi regularly, this might not be quite so crazy, but I don't, so it sort of is. I'm beginning to think I may need to use some vacation time later this year so I can really focus on destashing, except I really like to use my vacation time to actually vacation.

Nail wheel

(3 coats unless otherwise noted)

1. Sally Hansen Beyond Perfect White Tip
2. Borghese Bianco White Tip
3. Sally Hansen French Manicure Natural White
4. Cutex Strong Nail French White
5. Maybelline Salon Finish French Tip White
6. Milani Whitest White (4 coats)
7. Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine French White Creme
8. Sally Hansen Salon All the White Stuff
9. Essie Marshmallow
10. Revlon Sheer Sugar
11. OPI Funny Bunny
12. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On
13. Sally Hansen Insta Dri Whirlwind White [could have been two coats if I hadn't bumped the wheel and smudged it]
14. Essence Colour & Go White Secret
15. OPI I Love Mummy
16. OPI Time-less is More
17. Borghese Alabastro White
18. Sally Hansen New Lengths French Tip White
19. Maybelline Express Finish French Tip White
20. Milani Soft White

Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:


Nail wheel
Shades of white.


Nail wheel

(all 3 coats)

1. Borghese unlabelled mini
2. Sally Hansen Diamond Strength unlabelled mini
3. Studio M Oh Joy
4. OPI Happy Anniversary
5. Orly Winter Wonderland
6. L'Oreal Lighten Up
7. Zoya Ginessa
8. ChG Frosty
9. Wet 'n' Wild Rock Solid Ice Crystals
10. Revlon Powder Puff
11. Borghese unlabelled mini the second
12. Maybelline Colorama Marshmallow
13. Joe FreSally Hansen Dupioni
14. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails White Whip Frost
15. Cutex Strong Nail White Cloud
16. Orly Orly Platinum
17. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Platinum
18. Elf Pearl
19. Maybelline Salon Finish Snow Perle
20. OPI Seagullible

Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:












9 comments:

  1. I have never seen so much white. But I like ChG Frosty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I must own about 20 different shades of pearly white. I really don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL first glance the wheels looks empty, then I realised they were white polish.

    What about Zoya Snow White? (not to add another to your stash but...) :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look so much a like .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, I thought these were empty until I saw the title !

    I've got White Secret by Essence, but I find it so sheer, it takes a while to build up right ?

    Loving it, but that is waaaaaaaaay too much white, just saying :P

    NEED. THEM
    You're making me crave buying nail polish again ! Have not bought ANY in ages !

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg that is one crazy amount of white polishes!
    Loving all the pearly and glittery ones =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are crazy in your addiction and that is why I love you.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not in the habit of telling people what they should buy, but if you like white, then I really think you need ChG White-Kwik-Silver. It has renewed my love for polish. It's almost ivory with white shimmer with a formula that levels off beautifully. It's my new favorite polish for summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.