Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wheel N2: Color Club and NYX Girls Girls Glitters

It's been way too long since I featured glitter on Nail Wheel Wednesday, so today I'm fixing that with some sparkly lovelies from Color Club and NYX Girls Girls.

Nail wheel

(all have one layer of top coat added to number of coats noted)

1. Color Club Magic Attraction (3 coats)
2. Color Club Wink Wink Twinkle (3)
3. Color Club Too Violet (3)
4. Color Club Tru Passion (4)
5. Color Club Art of Seduction (4)
6. Color Club Blue Hawaii (3)
7. Color Club Sexy Siren (4)
8. Color Club Fresh Mint (3)
9. Color Club Untamed Luxury (3)
10. Color Club Object of Envy (3)
11. Color Club Sex Symbol (3)
12. Color Club Sultry Diva (3)
13. Color Club De-Luxe-cious (3)
14. Color Club With Abandon (3) [okay, this is really more of a mini-flakie]
15. Color Club Red Velvet (2)
16. NYX Girls Dynamic Glitter (3)
17. NYX Girls Super Funk (3)
18. NYX Girls Enchanted Forest (3)
19. NYX Girls Frizzy Spots (3) [my precious]
20. NYX Girls Show Girl (3)

In the bottle shots, you can see difference between the shorter handles on the ones in the sets at Rosss (which I have to swap for, being Ross-deprived here in Michigan) versus the individual bottles I got from other sources. One of my NYX Girls is the older bottle style, which isn't as modern looking or efficient to store but which I like more than the new bottles because it seems more girly and fitting for the brand.

Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:


Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

18 comments:

  1. Object of Envy is my favorite of the glitters you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must get my paws on some of those NYX Girls Glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an awesome selection of glitter polishes! I rarely buy glitters in clear bases...but I think I should start buying more, as they seem to be great for layering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tru Passion is may favorite of all of this :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I am envious of your large collection- I'm not a huge glitter fan. It's just not for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look lovely glitters. I don't have a favourite this time. Love them all:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oo glitters, my big love! I'd have them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow lovinnn all the glitters!
    its nice to see them(:

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of them! I definitely have a thing for glitters right now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! I am drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I defn need 14 and 18.... thanks for posting these!! I don't actually have many Color Club colours or NYX but now I see I must get these!!

    Awesome. I heart glitters very much.

    BV

    PS I defn think "my precious" is the best of the lot... drool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your Nail Wheel Wednesday, I'm so jealous of all your pretty glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So jealous of all those NYX girls girls! Not too readily available in my area....this was a great post as glitter is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  14. glitters, glitters, i love them all :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those NYX glitters are really cool! I'm going to have to hunt some down:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.