Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wheel M4: Deep Green Shimmers

Today's Nail Wheel Wednesday has polishes that would be a better match for the winter holidays than the hot summer weather I've got to deal with, but I'm not overly concerned with seasonal appropriateness, so deep dark rich greens it is.



1. Essence Multi Dimension All Access (2 coats)
2. Wet 'n' Wild Craze Morbid (2)
3. Ulta Pro Green with Envy (3)
4. L'Oreal Colour Endure Black Emerald (3)
5. Revlon Emerald City (2) [suede finish]
6. Revlon Street Wear Forest (3)
7. Finger Paints Evergreen Dream (2)
8. Finger Paints Mistletoe Mischief (3)
9. China Glaze Jolly Holly (2)
10. Bloom Bianca (3)
11. Misa Toxic Seduction (2)
12. Ulta Professional N-evergreen (3)
13. Sally Hansen Salon Project Runway (3)
14. Orly Meet Me Under the Mistletoe (3)
15. Sally Hansen Insta Dri Jumpin' Jade (2)
16. Savvy Garland (2)
17. Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Emerald Green (2)
18. Barry M Racing Green (2)
19. Studio M Ego Trip (2)
20. Ulta Professional Urban Jungle (2)

Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:


















As usual when I look a one of my wheels, I see some polishes I could let go of. Someday. Not today, or tomorrow, or this month even, but someday.


20 comments:

  1. I love greens and when I saw this wheel I thought
    1) wow
    2) n. 5 is fantastic
    3) it's Revlon Emerald City...Perhaps I already bought it
    4) was it Emerald or Emerald City?
    ...
    maybe I have too many untrieds!! I should put them on a wheel as soon as I buy them!
    BTW checked: I own just #032 Emerald City but it seems much ligher in my bottle :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aly, that's odd--perhaps the shimmer in yours has settled on the glass and is just making it look different. Or maybe Revlon copied OPI and put out different batches. ;)

      Delete
    2. Perhaps US and EU version are different...There's only one way to find out: I must pick Emerald City from the untrieds drawer and swatch it :-)

      Delete
  2. I really like 19. Is there a favorite of yours from this wheel? Any must haves we should know about? Amazing collection!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenni Lee, it's always so hard for me to pick favorites. :) I'd say my top three from this wheel are Revlon Emerald City, FP Mistletoe Mischief, and SH Project Runway, though if I chose again tomorrow, I might come up with a different answer!

      Delete
  3. if i must choose, it would be Orly Meet Me Under the Mistletoe... but i really, really love them all, gorgeous shade *.*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Amazing how different they all are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo many emerald pretties...wish i could find that wnw morbid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL what an awesome quote: - " I see some polishes I could let go of. Someday. Not today, or tomorrow, or this month even, but someday."
    But you are right there are many very like/dupes, and some day you might get there - thanks for a good laugh and a great trip into the dark greens...

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the greens look lovely...I love how they all have different shimmers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been in love with dark greens lately! Emerald City is gorgeous, but I like it better with shiny topcoat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love green! That probably explains why I have several of these! I must look away now before I feel the need to find the ones I don't have.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the no 8 Finger Paints Mistletoe Mischief :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now this wheel is right up my taste. I love them all. Yes, I love them, like wouldn't be enough to explain. I kinda had a little laugh when I started reading the names/list. I either own them or have them in my wishlist. ROFL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE 10! I also love 14 and was like, "I SO NEED THAT!" before realizing, oh yeah, I have Orly Meet Me Under the Mistletoe, I've just never worn it. Fail! I'll need to fix that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, it's never a wrong time for deep green shimmers. I have tons of them, and that's after selling the dupes. They're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.