Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wheel Q8: Magnetics from Nabi and Barry M

Today I've got the rest of my Nabi magnetics that didn't fit on last week's wheel, plus a quartet from Barry M.



(all are two coats; usual caveat about the awkwardness of using the magnets on tips that are not on movable fingers applies)

1. Nabi Lavanda II
2. Nabi Cloud
3. Nabi Baby Green
4. Nabi Mystique
5. Nabi Sky Blue
6. Nabi Ocean Blue
7. Nabi Silver [I like the sparkle in this one]
8. Nabi Black
9. Nabi Lime
10. Nabi Dark Gold [my favorite on this wheel, and I don't even like gold usually]
11. Nabi Khaki
12. Nabi Candid [probably my second favorite; I like the cool/warm contrast the magnet makes]
13. Nabi Green
14. Nabi Dark Green [almost wonder if I got a mislabelled bottle here, as doesn't seem much different than 13; the lines brought out by the magnet are a little lighter in this is all I see to distinguish it]
15. Nabi Teal [I'd call this dark green, not teal, but it's lovely regardless of the name]
16. Nabi Navy Blue
17. Barry M Burgundy
18. Barry M Violet
19. Barry M Blue
20. Barry M Dark Silver

Bottles 1 through 5:



6 through 10:


11 through 16:



17 through 20:

















Destash notes: Just looking at this wheel alone, I don't see a lot of room to get rid of things. Maybe 11 and 14 could go. I'll need to stack these up against other brands' magnetics to really get a good overview of where I have excess.

4 comments:

  1. So many pretties. ^_^ I really should do a magnetic mani here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ones :-D I got a few Barry Ms when they first came out and I've still to try them lol! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the lime one, it's an unusual shade for magnetic nail polish, as they tend to be darker jewel tones, but this one is nearly neon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.