Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Wheel U8: Halloween Novelty Bottles

Today's episode of Nail Wheel Wednesday stars Halloween-themed bottles. Sadly I've seen very few of these so far this year, but fortunately I have quite a stockpile in my stash.




1. Pumpkin bottle unnamed orange/black glitter (2 coats)
2. Pumpkin bottle unnamed orange/black glitter (2)
3. Pumpkin bottle unnamed silver holo glitter (2)
4. Pumpkin bottle unnamed hot pink glitter (3)
5. Pumpkin bottle unnamed hot pink glitter (3)
6. Pumpkin bottle unnamed dusty rose microglitter (3)
7. Pumpkin bottle unnamed purple glitter (2)
8. Pumpkin bottle unnamed sky blue black light microglitter (2)
9. Pumpkin bottle unnamed turquoise/magenta microglitter (2)
10. Pumpkin bottle unnamed teal microglitter (3)
11. Santee Sand Texture Matte Glod (2) [seriously, that's what the label says, "glod"; these are not especially textured, and I'm not sure why they have Jack Skellington-esque faces on the backs of the bottles (or maybe that's the front)]
12. Santee Sand Texture D. Green (2)
13. Santee Sand Texture D. Blue (2)
14. Santee Sand Texture Violet (2)
15. Santee Sand Texture Sweet Red (2)[this has got to be mis-labeled]
16. Wet 'n' Wild Fantasy Makers Rest in Pieces (3)
17. Wet 'n' Wild Fantasy Makers Nail in the Coffin (3)
18. Wet 'n' Wild Fantasy Makers Once Upon a Time (2)
19. Phantom Frights black creme (2) [almost one coat]
20. Phantom Frights orange glitter (2)


Bottles 1 through 5:



6 through 10:


11 through 15:



16 through 20:


















Destash notes: The only difference between 1 & 2 is the color of the pumpkin face on the bottle. The only difference between 4 & 5 is the cap on the bottle (both bottles have those two faces on them). I could probably give up one in each pair. Other than that, I might have to keep them all. Obviously, that's not a sustainable approach long term, but the long term is a problem for later. Hah.

3 comments:

  1. OMG I absolutely adore novelty Halloween nail polishes/bottles. <3 <3 <3

    I don't think I could part with any of them. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little pumpkin bottles so much, they are SO cute! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.